For all purpose and intent, there cannot be any strategy when it comes to playing live roulette. It is a game which is simple and pure luck. Each of the numbers has the exact same shot of popping up each time. This is because:
- Dealers tend to have habits. They might decide to release the ball at the same velocity and angle each time during a certain session. When the dealer releases the ball, the same numbers tend to be released, increasing the chances that the ball will be able to end up resting on the same particular portion of the wheel all the time.
- A wheel can go off-kilter. This is something which the casino will be able to spot immediately. It is hard to tell if a wheel is off balance unless you are able to monitor the various spins.
Hand your chips to the dealer: in France or Europe, the dealer might be referred to as a croupier. When playing UK roulette, you don’t use the normal casino chips. In case you do, it will be hard for you to know who was whose when the bets are placed. Each person is able to geta specific color in order to identify the different bettors. Even wives and husbands are allowed to separate.
- You will be in a position to get the chip in various denominations. When you give the dealer your chips, then they will have to ask you the denominations which you want to designate to your chips. If your table has a minimum of $5, you can make them $1 or even as high as $100 or anything in between. Once you have been able to choose, the chip will be placed on the rail top with a marker on top of that to indicate the value of your colored chips.
- The roulette chips don’t have a value when they are not attached to the wheel. When you want to leave the table, you can place the remaining roulette chips on the table and let the dealer know that you want to cash out. They will then be able to give you the ordinary casino chips in exchange.
Learn the procedure of around: After the dealer is through with clearing the table and is done with paying the winners, the next round begins. He will be able to pause for some time in order to give everyone time to decide on which bets to place. They will then throw the ball onto the wheel for a spin. The dealer will then be able to announce that there are no more bets when the ball drops on the track of the wheel.
- Immediately the ball settles, the dealer will be able to place a marker on the number which is winning or the chip which is winning. The losing bets are cleared off first and the winners, in turn, are paid. The process will then repeat itself until the players are tired of the game.