In the last 20-30 years, Fashion education has observed tremendous growth in India. Fashion trends and ideologies have emerged from different parts of the world. Especially from Europe. Seeking an idea of establishing a theory of Fashion in the country, there has been an astonishing growth in the number of Fashion Institutes throughout the country. Among the top Fashion institutes in India, the Hamstech Institute of Creative Education is a leading institute in Fashion and Creative education.
Hamstech Institute of Creative Education has been a part of the Indian Fashion Education since 1992, making it one of the oldest and primal fashion institutes of India. It started with its campus in Hyderabad and, till date has nurtured over 25,000 students. Providing top-class and industry-centric skills, Hamstech has been a prominent institute of Fashion and Creative education. Starting with fashion education, Hamstech soon spread its roots in the fields of Photography, Jewellery Design, Graphic Design, etc. Other than providing quality education, Hamstech Institute of Creative Education gives practical experience and internships in brands like Van Heusen, United Colors of Design, Asian Paints, Tommy Hilfiger, Pantaloons, Khazana Group, Design Studio, Design House, Shoppers Stop, Stanza, Abhay Associates, Asmita Design, Diesel, etc. Making education a memorable experience for its students, the institute also provides various other incentives like guest seminars by top professionals, Annual Hamstech Fashion Show, HLabe Show, a sale for students to showcase their designs, InteriYour – an event which focuses on the creative aspect of the Interior Designing students and many other events.
Hamstech Institute of Creative Education has many courses. Following are the courses that the institute offers:
- BA in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Textiles
- Fashion Design
- Certificate Course in Fashion Design
- Weekend Course in Fashion Design
- 18-Month Course in Fashion Design
- Certificate Course in Fashion Design and Garment Making
- BA in Interior Design
- Two Year Diploma in Interior Design\
- Certificate Course in Interior Design
- Weekend Course in Interior Design
- Certificate Course in Fashion Styling
- Certificate Course in Photography
- Short-term Course in Photography
- Weekend Course in Photography
- Certificate Course in Jewellery Design
- Certificate in Graphic Design
- Certificate Course in Baking
Hamstech provides top-notch coaching and practical learning in the above-mentioned courses. With a broad vertical of courses, Hamstech Institute of Creative Education attracts many students from several Indian cities and other cities of the globe.
Admission Process for Hamstech Institute of Creative Education
Various institutes provide fashion courses and other related courses. Hamstech stands out from the other institutes and provides excellent educational and professional experience.
To procure admission in Hamstech Institute of Creative Education, the admission process is very simple. It is as follows:
- Visit the official website (www.hamstech.com) of Hamstech Institute of Creative Education.
- Browse for the ‘News’ section on the website and check for the application form and fill out the application form.
- Fill in your details – Name, Email ID, Phone Number and other details.
- After that, choose the course that you wish to join from the drop-down list.
- After selecting a course, select the campus of the institute among the drop-down options.
- After this, click on done. Your form will be submitted to the authorities.
Post your form submission, one has to do the following things:
- Your form would be submitted to the college authorities and after the evaluation of all the forms, the authorities will check the details and the candidate would receive a phone call or an email from the college authorities if he/she is selected.
- The admission would be based on merit. The candidates who are selected will have to proceed by paying the fees and complete other admission processes.
Campuses of Hamstech Institute of Creative Education
Hamstech Institute of Creative Education has 6 campuses in Hyderabad and 1 campus in Secunderabad. Each of the campuses is distinct in itself and has many facilities for the students. From modern practical rooms to relaxing gardens and research centre, these campuses have all the facilities required in modern educational times.
7 campuses of the institute are located at:
Himayatnagar – 3rd Floor, OM Towers, Opposite McDonald’s, Himayatnagar Main Road, Hyderabad – 29.
Punjagutta – II, III and IV Floor, R.K. Plaza, Panjagutta ‘X’ Road, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 82
Jubilee Hills – Plot No 472, 2nd Floor, SAI Galleria, Above Nissan Showroom, Road No 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033.
Secunderabad – II Floor, Jade Arcade, Paradise ‘X’ Road, M.G. Road, Secunderabad – 03
Kukatpally – 3rd and 4th floor, Above Neeru’s, Forum Mall circle JNTU Road, Kukatpally Hyderabad – 72
Gachibowli – 4th Floor, Vamsiram builders, Jyothi Imperial Above South India Mall, Gachibowli Main Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 32
Kothapet – 4th Floor, Above More Mega Store, Beside Ashtalakshmi Temple Arch, Kothapet.
Hyderabad – 35
Phone:+91 40 2403 4994
Check out Hamstech Institute of Creative Education Admission 2020 – cutoffs, eligibility & dates at https://www.shiksha.com/college/hamstech-institute-of-creative-education-panjagutta-hyderabad-27686/admission